Hello you have been tagged blog buddy!
You know the drill, 7 obscure facts, tag 7 people.
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
I've been put up to this by Organidog. I think i should do this quickly now, or I'll forget. and that would suck. Lets see what I can think of that's interesting! Or at least weird...
1. I cannot tolerate chewing noises and people who chew with their mouth open. I'll give dirty looks to strangers loudly eating around me - I don't even try to, it just happens. I also instruct the boyfriend to close his mouth when he forgets.
2. When i was little I thought that clouds were made of snow. So snow is little pieces of cloud falling.
3. Major fear of needles and having blood drawn intravenously. Last time I had blood taken from my vein i was 12 and i nearly fainted cause I couldn't look away and I was so fixated that i started to black out. I'm fine with animal blood though (and hence am in pre-vet, right?)
4. I. LOVE. chickpeas. I could eat them instead of junk food. Matter of fact, I do. Hummus is another favorite.
5. I get very upset when I hear music through other people's headphones on the train. They're meant to supply music to your HEAD, not to your viscinity.
6. I go through several cups of tea a day. My favorite tea in the world is Twinnings Lady Grey, followed by Oolong.
7. I'm a groomer (and a major dog person overall) and I just wrote the first two parts of the Groomer Answers, answering questions that people asked me about anything relating to the grooming process. You should read it, its right below :)
Now then! Who do i tag? Hmmmm....
*A Muted Palette
*Needle Tatting and Other Nonsense
*Tatsuko: paper, polymer, & ponderings
*Taste the floor of my little underground
*The Mum and the Rose