Monday, May 19, 2008

Dogs and the "musical fruit"

NOTE to self! No matter how much the dogs love chickpeas... No matter how much they beg me for them. No matter how much of a healthy alternative chickpeas are to various other treats... Do NOT overfeed dogs with chickpeas.

chickpeas are, in fact, in the legume/bean family. You know that stupid kid rhyme "beans, beans, the musical fruit. the more you eat, the more you toot." Well the dogs are tooting away. And normally I wouldn't care but they're insisting on sitting right by me as I'm trying to study for that last final... I'm just about dying here... Its too cold to open a window!

/immature

5 comments:

Rowdy and Bette said...

Oh NO!!! That's too funny!! Hope you at least lit a match!


Joey and Maggie
The Long and
Short of it All

Rosebud Collection said...

Now that is not a happy time..but it was quite a funny blog.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! That pic is the best! Love the butts! I'm still waiting on a response from Blue Buffalo... I did look at their ingredients on their website again and they do state that the synthetic K was removed, but who knows at this point... I'll keep you updated.

Anonymous said...

That's funny. Here in the UK they sing 'beans, beans, good for the heart, the more you eat the more you f.......' ;)

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

I feel so bad for laughing! Your poor nose.:):):)The pic is perfect.