Friday, August 22, 2008

Orlando

I should explain why I've been gone so damn long. I was on vacation. Well... i was away for one week and haven't posted in three weeks which totally makes sense. According to my counter, people have actually still been visiting all the time I've been unheard from. So thank you guys for that.

I spent the week in Orlando, FL with my boyfriend. After a lot of hard work at school and related tasks we both needed a break and sorta booked the vacation on a whim. We visited Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Islands of Adventure, Seaworld and Universal Studios and had a mostly awesome time :)

I sunburned my knees, got splashed by friggin Shamu and bought an awesome straw hat. Alas I'll probably never wear the hat again because i wouldn't be caught dead wearing it in NY. But in Florida i fit in :P

P8100012

P8150218

P8150229

mummy2

No comments: